Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Vote is for.......

For those that know me, you know that I am not afraid to share my opinion. When it comes to this Presidential election, I am very passionate about who I want to win. My passion comes from personal situations. Since President Obama has been in office, I've gone through some hurdles and have been able to overcome them. Why....because of the programs President Obama has put into place. I remember a point in my life when I thought that I was going to lose my house. It's a scary feeling when you feel as though you're going to lose something that you've worked so hard to obtain. The mortgage company informed me that there were opportunities for me. They explained that President Obama had something in place that would help me keep my house. I applied for the modification and was approved. My payments went down and I was able to keep my house. I am also a college graduate. I couldn't afford to pay for college out of pocket, so I have accumulated debt due to student loans. I have been faced with the hardship of trying to payback the loans. I am a single parent and looking at debt is like looking at the sky as you're continuing to sink deeper and deeper into the ocean. Again, because of the programs that are in place due to the Obama administration, I am able to pay my loans based on my income. As each day passes, I feel more and more assure that I can make it. I no longer feel the stress of financial debt on my shoulders. I am beginning to feel financial freedom. Am I rich....NO, I am blessed. I thank God for President Obama and the things that he has put in place to help families. Now do I agree with everything that he has done, probably not. But I am proud of the accomplishments that he has made and the vision that he has for this country. So, as I vote in this next election, I will be voting for the individual that has helped me and thousands of others like me. I will be voting for the individual who has faced financial hardships and wants to try to help those that want to not only survive, but want to succeed.
#Obama2012

No comments:

Post a Comment